Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Day in Maple

Share it Please
Well...Valentines Day is coming very soon. Here with my Maple character Harry9007 with 3 freshly hunted Valentine Roses (its a pole arm rose-shaped weapon), I wish those who're reading my blog a VERY HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

By the way, I just completed the Maple Necklace quest and I felt so happy, since I'm getting my first necklace armor for my character. And below is the quest item gained after completing the task given and the stat of the necklace.

#The discription says it brings luck for those who wears it. Will it brings luck to me to sit for finals !?#

#Ok...thats the stat. Wait a sec, the necklace only useable till 5th of March !? So unfair...you can see me making a weird face at the back.#

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]