Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally Updated !

Share it Please

I really should be start my blogging career now since I've been abandoned my blog for...how long is it ... 5 weeks ? OMG~

Semester 2 just started last week and we entered week 2 without realizing. By wondering around you'll find yourself in the last week and watching everyone around you busy doing their revisions for the final exams...

(Eh hem...)

Shouldnt be talking these stuffs just yet !

So... a new semester started and seems like all of those ex-TE 4rians are not in the same tutorial class though having the same subject ! Been missing Sensei, Jest, Rannie, Bond and Kalai a lot since we rarely seen each other; mean while being quite lucky to be same class with "My" Chelle, at least there's someone whom I knew to be with...

Halloween is coming, may I say "Happy Halloween" to all ? Haha~ thought of celebrating it with my friends, but not really sure what to do on that day...I remember I watched Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" last year alone... Nice story plot with lots of musicals. Rated 4 out of 5 star for those who liked musicals.

Lastly, I wanted to say something before I sign off: Now I know what is it like to be a photostat manager for the class. Calculating how much it cost per page for the notes and how to collect money...it just quite a headache if you ask. YCW, I hope that I'll not be going to take my own money to photostat notes for other people... wish me luck ? =/

Time to sign off. Tuu~

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]