Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Have We Done In Our Sem 2 TE 4 !?

Share it Please
And so TE 4rians...its the end of the semester 2 already (well...almost) !!! Before I handle the broadband back to its rightful owner "My" Chelle, here's the post with the most pictures I ever created so far ! So, what have we all done in our semester 2 !?


#Seeing Mr P playing with 2 big knifes ! Is he an assassin during the night !?#

#A good pose Lee Yen ! We should know how to pose when the camera points at you ! Good job ! (claps...)#

#Well, eat more to gain weight (looks like thats the thing I need to do...) ! Just EAT !#

#Group discussions is all about team work ! Eh...dont give me the weird look, its not like my points doesnt make sense...erm...did my points make sense ?#


#Sending cards to your love ones ! In this case, our TE 4rians ! Thanks Freezie for your Thanks Giving Cards !#

#Getting too wuliao until we're taking the pictures of our shoes...#


#I wouldnt forget this, we're all stuck in Bond's car ! I dont think we can do it again after the law changed...#


#First time featuring Kalai with such a close distance ! Looks like Charlie's Angel to me...out of a sudden. @@lll#


#"Food delivery !" Since when all of us became delivery boy and girl !?#

#Happy Sunday ! Sunday is always the sad day, since the day after Sunday is Monday, we need to go for lecture !#

#Drink plenty of water...#

#Shouldnt be posting this...thats my "very boring, dunno what to to" look.#


#See a nice cloth somewhere while you're shopping !? Why not try it out and take a picture of it in the changing room !#

#Been thinking what is this innit !? Well...the brain of a mouse that is ! Open the head of the mouse...the Sylar way !#



#Last but not least, the big picture featuring all the TE 4rians ! Have a nice semester break then !#

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]