Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Detour [Offline Blog for 5/12]

Share it Please
Its really been a while since the last time I updated my blog, mostly coz of the laziness that I’m having these days. But it also can be due to the unavailability of me to go online uploading pictures for certain of post. Anyway, want to thank to all my picture suppliers. Without the pictures, the blog wouldnt be that alive.

But the post today isn’t about the stuffs above.

There’s always been detour in my life as I could remember. I hate to become the centre person, which always needs to make decisions on which side to choose between two. Kinda like the poet “The Road Not Taken” if you’re asking.

As long as I could remember, detour always revolves around me, asking me to choose a side where both side having different consequences and things that I may be missed out and regret. I always wish that I could be able to manipulate myself into 2 and be in difference place at the same time, but I couldnt.

Few days back in time, after our last lecture/tutorial, we TE 4 were going back home. Some of them got attracted to the Hitz FM road show or sorta things, while some needs to go home to have some rest. In my heart, I wanna be with the Hitz FM, but seeing the other side, the going-home people looks so unhappy and sort.

Detour : Hitz FM or going to print notes and back home.
Decision : Print notes and going back home, I chosen.

Later on, found myself walking back with Freezie-chan and “My” chelle. Walked halfway, Freezie said that she envy something about us, then she left and said she dont want to print notes and wanna go back home.

“…I found the real self already...” (She said something like that before she left)

I can sense that she does not mean it in her expression. Perhaps I’m wrong, I’m not her (though having the same birthday, doesnt means that I could read her heart), I dont know about it. But, I think I sense something else from Freezie towards someone, well…is that … I wish I could have it too ...

***
Its been a few times already where “My” chelle’s plan of discussing the talk show thingy stuffs failed coz of some of our group members. And she’s been a little disappointed and perhaps angry about us too. I tried to go and do something for the group but I couldnt, coz I cant go online wherever I goes. Tried to stay back after the last class to go online in the computer lab, but the stomach couldnt fights the hunger and I need choose to go dinner.

And today, SL asked me whether I wanted to go McD to do revision for tomorrow’s test or not. I thought it can be a good chance where I could go online and do my research and upload some pictures to the blog while having some nice, hot banana pie.

“Around 10pm I’ll SMS you about that…” he said.

Detour : Believe or not to believe.
Decision : I believe in him, well...

After watching Heroes and washed all the clothes, its 9.30pm, getting myself ready and waiting for his notification. Going to fell asleep around 10pm and when I woke up, its already 11pm. So I made another decision to myself that, I dont want to go McD anymore. I dont really care whether he forgets about it or perhaps too sleepy or what sorta reasons, its over, means its over.

Earlier around 8pm+, my grand called me. She said she cut off the Streamyx internet service already. So, whats the point for me to go back Puchong without internet, for that going online is my primary purpose.

There’s also another detour waiting for me.

Detour : Go to CC or places with Wi-Fi.
Decision : None of them.

Going CC will be like the stuffs that YCW said, “throwing money for temporary stuffs” and sort. But think, I can go download stuffs and go MSN, and can go Maple a while…but, it cant last long and waste money.

“I wasted RM10 for going CC online DotA !” cried Rannie.

Going places with Wi-Fi, means places like Upekka, Old Town, Starbucks and other places, kinda like sucking the money out of me. Been to Upekka once, portion of the food is small, but you need to pay an amount of money for it; Old Town, always been thinking of going, but dunno what to eat, coz all the foods are expensive; no comment on Starbucks, just one word, expensive.

There’s a new mamak stall opened, I told “My” chelle that “If there’s a Wi-Fi in that mamak, I’ll be sitting there now.”

And so, there it goes again.

Detour : Going online at CC on Monday or online at Upekka on Monday to do research for the talk show and the important programming assignment ?
Decision : I just hope to look for a place where they didnt shoo me away when I’m online and I could afford to pay the price. So, should be Upekka if they doesnt close on public holiday.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]