Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh My **** ! Deliciou-so !

Share it Please
WOW~


After my dinner at somewhere near Section 17 with Tweety-chan and Scott, we started went kisiao and ... something happens ! Lets guess whats the stuffs below...its kinda fun coz you'll not know whats those stuffs are. Hehe~


#Oh ! Our pirate ship is on the go ! [Guess whats that grey thing and the green thingy stuffs]#



#Gosh ! The pirate ship is under attack !!! DEFENCE !!!#

#Ah hahaha, ATTACK !!!#
#After playing "pirate ship" we went on decorating the surrounding area of the ship.#
#The "winter" version of the pirate ships.#

#Looks very grand, beware of the ultimate pirate ship !!!#
#Oh my...seeing Scott eating that "ho fan", makes me hungry ! [Guess whats he eating]#
#Alright alright, there's a larger view of the "ho fan" that Scott eating. Can you guess whats that now ?#
What a day ! Chun weh~~~ ^0^
(Thanks to my picture supplier for this very SUPERB pictures !)

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]