Friday, February 19, 2010

Questions For Bloggers

Share it Please
I encounter this questions while I was blogwalking around. I found these questions interesting and they should be shared with other bloggers too. There's no need to be shy, just copy-paste those questions and type out your own answers.


1. How long have you been blogging ?
Since secondary school, starts when I was about Form 3 or 4.

2. What made you start ?
Wanting to improve my english writing skills...and I've met my objective.

3. Who inspired you ?
No one. Blogging was kinda like a trend back in those days, and so I wanted to improve my language, so I blogged.

4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog ?
Not sure, but everytime when I blog, it took me around 1 hour to finish it up for the post with pictures; around half an hour for post without pictures. And I blog 1 to 3 times a week, depends on situation.


5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing ?
Nothing, I remembered that I've been writing a short story about vampires and vampire hunters, but stopped as writer's block. Lol~ Never published out before to anyone, never kept a copy to myself either. . .


6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas ?
Mostly from my friends and daily happenings on me. When I found some nice movies, musics and games, I'll share it on my blog too.


7. What or who inspires you and your blog ?
YCW. He used to blog a lot during the Foundation times. He's the reason that I created a Blogger account rather than using the Friendster's blogging service. But he's blogging lesser and lesser these days, busy with assignments and school work I guess...


Well, other than him, is my friends and daily happenings.


8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog ?
Where ? Inside my brain !
How ? Just think of what am I gonne write for the topic and shot to go.


9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow ?
Oh yeah, sure !!!

Rule #1: Do not use real-life name of my friends. They might not wanted to be able to Googled through their real names, so I prefer using lots of nicknames on them.

Rule #2: Do not expose too much privacy and private matters on the blog. You do not know who's stalking your daily life through the Internet other than those whom you know, so its better be safe than sorry to keep your private matters as low as possible.

Rule #3: Do not use rude words ! The most you'll get from my blog is "what the heck" and "shit". Never use @ss and fcuk or any sort of similar words on my blog.

10. Is there anything you will not blog about ?
Religions and believes related topics. Its very sensitive and a slight touch might just got myself killed by thousands and millions of comment on my blog.

Oh yeah, those private matters and gossips I got from my friends and sort. I'm applying self-baikwalization, do not spread the gossips after getting it.

11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic ?
Nope, but I tried to blog with at least 1 to 3 post a week.


12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now ?
Right now: one, the one about my Chinese New Year post.

13. In what medium do you draft your posts ?
When Internet was not available to me, I'll use Word Pad; but if Internet is available, I'll just sign in and blog about it without draft.

14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas ?
Nope...quite rare I do such a thing, unless I think that it exposed too much of private matters or its a very lousy post.


15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, who would you choose ?
No one. I will like it to be stopped with a final post.


16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice ?
Some of them, but their style are much more simpler and lesser words to express their feelings. I use lots of words to express my own feeling about something, and turns out the whole post was full of craps. The thing I need to learn now is to simplify my post, but still holding the main point in it.


17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging ?
Yeah, i never thought there might be so much of people reading my blog ! Till now, I still thought that I'm the only reader of my own blog with a few others that I knew they're following it. Its amazing how your blog can influence people and in the mean time, got influenced by other blogs too !


18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward ?
I hope that I can blog until I feel like stopping it. And for my goal, I would like to gather more traffic and earn more money through my blog !


19. Do you make any money from your blog ? (optional) about how much a month ?
Hell yeah !!! The income was not stable, sometimes I might get a few Ringgits a week, or a month... it depends.


20. What blogging system do you use ?
Blogger, duh . . .


21. How did you come up your blog name ?
When I created this blog after got inspired by YCW, I start to think that I'm now a university student and since all the stuffs I've been blogging are all about my friends and my life in the university, so i decided to name it "My Life as a University Student". After I learnt some Japanese last semester, I think that I should change my blog name to Japanese, and so it became "私の大学生のLife".


22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak ?
Currently 2, one from Friendster and another is this. And sorry, I dont think I understand the second question.


23. Are you having as much fun as when you started ?
Nope, I had MUCH MORE fun as when I started ! Always be amazed by other people's blog and their blogging skills...it was so much fun to get to know them and making friends with the bloggers worldwide !


24. Where do you find other bloggers like you ?
They leave a comment on my post and Chat Box. They visit me, and I visit back, fiar and square. Besides, I also post my blog post on Nuffnang's Innit. You can meet all sorts of pro blogger there blogging about anything !


25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging ?
To make my blog a place where I note down all of my happy memories together with my friends and happenings that I've once encountered. And of course, I wanted to earn more money too ! So remember to click on the ads you found in my blog ! Thanks in advance.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]