Friday, February 5, 2010

What A University Student Always Do In University ?

Share it Please
#Recording the lecture.#

Well, not everyone do so...but since the lecturer is not giving out the subject's lecture slides, we got no choice but to take our own camera and snap the presentation slides and record the lecture.

The camera is kinda useful too when it comes to a lab experiment, like this !

#Snaping a picture of the specimen, or ...#

#... snap your friend's picture !#

At the beginning of the semester, there's always those clubs making signboards and stations all over the cafeteria to recruit more members. And this is the club that I joined as mentioned in the previous post.

#Xiao Rou and her friend sitting infront of the Chinese Orchestra club recruitment signboard.#

Well...here comes the interesting stuffs:

 
#Zzz...#

#Zzz...#

#Zzz...#

#Zzz...#

Where else to go after lecture ? Library of course ! That is the best place for sleeping !!! Outside the library, I found this signboard while putting my bag in the locker...

#Whats reserved ? Parking ?#

The most "interesting" class of the semester... Biodiversity and Concepts of Ecology ! How interesting is this class ? Proofs captured below...

#Pose before the lecturer come in.#

#Sensei was so happy to be captured by the camera...#

... and the worse nightmare come when the lecturer came in the class ...

#She's gonna kill me for taking this without her permission or knowing !#

#Well, roughly you're getting the idea. People starts to get sleepy in this very "interesting" class.#

#While Bond got enough of his sleeping, its time for Sensei to sleep pulak. Zzz...#

#When boredom starts to hunt you, you must express it out or else you get eaten inside out...by boredom.#

#After showing my boredom message to Sensei, she replied this...#

#...and a few more minutes later, this ! It seems that I'm not the person feeling "dead" in the class too.#

At the end of the class, I spotted Sensei ...

#... concentrating on taking down notes......
or something.#

And I found out that she was actually drawing a portrait of Bond.

If you still doesnt really sure what do we university students are doing at the university ? SLEEPING is the answer...

3 comments:

hui min said...

hor!!! cham lar u!!! but luckily my shirt looks nice from the back~ slow mellow life~ yeah sleeping is good~

F I T said...

hahaha i like this entry so much..and it makes me miss my college life.. ^_^

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. sleep.. that's what i used to do in classes.. and one of my friend always record lectures too! =)

kenwooi.com

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]