Friday, March 12, 2010

Lady GaGa ft. Beyonce: Telephone Official Music Video

Share it Please


After watching the fake fan-made music video that I've posted last time, the real music video of the song Telephone performed by Lady GaGa and Beyonce is now available !

Well, I didnt expect such a long music video, and it took me quite some time to load it (and I'm still loading it while I'm writing this post).

In this music video, Lady GaGa was standing out of all the people around her by stucking aluminium tin cans and telephone on her head and burning cigarates on her specs !

Well...nothing much to say. It just ... wow !



Favorite quote from the music video:

"I've told you she didnt have a dick."
"Too bad."

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]