Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nyan !!!

Share it Please
Found this interesting video few days back. Its a cat sandwiched between a some say strawberry-flavored Pop-tart with rainbow coming out at the back. The song is quite funny and cute. If you ever tried to sing with the cat, I'm so sorry to say that its difficult because you're not fast enough to sing it !!! 




If you're wondering what does "nyan" means, it is actually taken from the Japanese word にゃあ (pronounced as "nya"), which is the sound that cats make. More info on this cute-looking Nyan Cat, please refer to Wikipedia


One more thing... if you ever wanted to sing along with the cat WITH lyrics, it is better to sing without it since the whole song only consists of NYAN and I couldnt find a correct lyrics because I'm not fast enough to sing through all the Nyans posted on those lyrics website !!! 


Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan~~~

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]