Monday, May 25, 2009

Its Raining !

Share it Please
Finally, after all these hot days in Kampar and in Puchong as well, the rain falls !

I'm still in the middle of my bath when I heard some strange noice outside. After I finished, I realized its raining. Thank goodness, the rain will wash away the hotness ... at least for a while, its better than nothing !

Been watching Knight Rider since the first day I came to Kampar. Well, I downloaded it and thinking of burning the whole season 1 into CDs. The characters in the series are all very funny, especially Zoe, who're always been plaing with Billy and teaching "bad stuffs" to KITT, something like "how's your daddy" (for those who watched it should be able to understand what it means) ...

Then there're the main cast Mike and Sarah, who're in love with wach other, but doesnt wanna admit. Then there's KITT, the Mustang with a high A.I. on it. HE's (yes, though its a car, in the series, people refer KITT as HE) been learning all those bad stuffs from Zoe and asking funny question to the cast.

I guess I'm gonna stop, or I'll just keep on writting and writting about it. Kaka...Rated 8 out of 10 for those who're not a car fans.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]