Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm Going to ... [Offline Blog for 19/5]

Share it Please

  • ...be able to online and post every post that I've wrote during my long break !

  • ...be a real university student ! Yahoo~

  • ...have a "suppose-to-be" double room turned into a single room, with double the mattress, double the cupboard, double the desk and double the size of the room !

  • ...cycle to school, though I'm still not really good at it, but I'm practicing it now !

  • ...cook yummy dishes, though the proudest dish I can make is only variety of omelette.

  • ...watch ASTRO ! Unbelievable, I started to imagine myself watching my favourite TVB dramas, CSI, MTVs and perhaps...anime !

  • ...wash my clothes using washing machine ! Woo hoo~

  • ...have new friends who're studying the same course as me, not forgetting my old friends and FRIENDS though.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]