Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tagged from Hui Min (Its actually stole...not "tagged")

Share it Please
*Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real... nothing made up!

*If the person before you has the same first initial, you must use different answers.

*You cannot use any words twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Wong Ping Fung

2. A four Letter Word : Wink >_^

3. A boy's Name : Wai Leong

4. A girl's Name : Ms Wong Li Sa

5. An occupation : Wizard ! XD

6. A color : White

7. Something you'll wear : Is there something to start with "W" ?


8. A food : White chocolate

9. Something found in the bathroom : Water, duh...

10. A place : Winter Time Shop

11. A reason for being late : Wandering around...

12. Something you'd shout : What the heck !?

13. A movie title : Wizard of Oz (not even sure if this has been adapted to movie or not...)

14. Something you drink : Wong Lou Kat

15. A musical group : W ?

16. An animal : Whale

17. A street name : Dunno, can Jalan Wong Ping Fung accepted ?

18. A type of car : Waja

19. The title of a song : What My Heart Wants to Say - Gareth Gates

2 comments:

hui min said...

LOL, u read my blog until dis tag? haha gan dong gan dong~

SpiKy9007 said...

I was lookin for d post u said about eclipse ma...after I found this then I fed up oredi. Haha~

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]