Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rain - SID

Share it Please
The final opening theme for the anime Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, which just ended few weeks ago. The memories of cathcing the episodes every Monday still hunts me, and I missed those days. Here's the song I got from YouTube. The original music video of the song was removed by YouTube due to copyrights, so we're not gonna get a chance to watch it there. If you try to search around the Internet, maybe you might find it.



The video wasnt that bad, at least we got the chance to listen to the whole song. Romanji lyrics found below.

Rain - SID
Credits to http://uverlawliet-suzu.blogspot.com/2010/05/sid-rain-lyrics.html for the lyrics.

boku ga tsu no uso
me no mae no hontou
sephia ni shinai koi
yorisou toka nukumori toka
wakaranaku natteta

kimi wa hitori de
he kite kara me to
hoshitsukete sayonara
sonota to hi no hi atsume nara
kiki akita hazu na no ni

nari yamanai yousha nai omoide tachi wa
yurushite kure sou ni mo nai
me wo tojireba ikiyou iimasu bakari de
tomaki de kimi ga warau

ame wa itsuka yami no deshou ka
suibun nagai aki datsumetai
ame wa doushite boku wo erabu no
ikeba no nai boku wo erabu no

yatto mitsuketa atarashii asa wa
tsuki hi ga jama wo suru
mukau saki wa sugi ja nakute
sugi bakari oikaketa

nagi samekara ii kake wo kureba kimi to
hirameshiku kowagari nan boku
soro-soro kana tesaguri tsukareta koto wo
kara dou ga kobore ochiru

katou shirita kana na hitomi
arai nagashite kureru yubi
yasashii hohabatte iya sugitsu oto
todoki sou ne todokanai yomi

ame wa itsuka yamu no deshou ka
suibun nagai aki datsumetai
ame wa doushite boku wo erabu no
tsutsumarete ii ka na

ame wa yamu koto wo shirazu ni
kyou mo furitsuzuku keredo
sotto sashita shita kasa no naka de
nukumori ni yorisoi nagara

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]