Friday, January 28, 2011

Cosplay !!!

Share it Please
For the first time ever, I'm asked to do cosplay for the recruitment drive of the Japanese Culture Club. I'm provided with a few of the costumes and I matched some normal clothes that I've already had and *tada*, I'm totally someone now !!!

#The cosplayers and the chairman of JCC posing in front.#

Oh yeah, if you're not sure what anime character am I cosplaying as... its actually from the anime Ouran High School Host Club.

#Ouran High School Host Club anime characters.#

Today's recruitment wasnt as good as the previous days as its the last day of the week, but we do had fun ourselves ! Nice costumes, nice hairstyles, nice shoes, nice smiles, pretty and handsome... how on Earth we could just let it be if there's no pictures taken !?

Photoshooting session: ON !

#The rebellion daughter and son... of the chairman Kendo-guy (not appearing in the photo).#

#Another rebellion daughter... #

#Here comes mommy with her newborn Kuma !!!#

#Family protrait ?#

#Group picture with the cosplayers... and since when K-ON!'s Azu-nyan plays chinese flute ?#

Last but not least, a small question for you guys: how do a typical Japanese high schoolar spend their free time ?

My answer is:

#Manga !!! (Reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle's Character Guide Book...)#

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]