Saturday, January 15, 2011

Movie Marrathon Starts Soon !!!

Share it Please
Its been long since I'm writing a blog ONLINE !!! Just before the semester starts, I've already downloaded quite a lot of movies to be watched throughout the boring hectic semester. Yeah, its gonna be hectic since I'm having 4 main subjects and 4 labs, and not to forget about the weekly practices on the ensemble songs of Chinese Orchestra.

Saying about CO, did I mentioned that I've found a new instrument to play during the ensemble ? Its an percussion instrument named 小钹 or "small cymbals" in English. Playing this instrument requires good skill in controlling the strength while clapping both the cymbals together to produce the "chiang chiang" sound.

Not sure what to write anymore... until then.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]