Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tagged from SL+Random Update

Share it Please
1. The person who tagged you
=>Henry (Known as SL in my blog)


2. Your relationship with him/her is
=>Classmate, Class Rep, Friends, group member

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
=>1. Funny
2. Cheerful
3. Friendly
4. Helpful
5. Most important of all, UNDERSTANDING !

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
=>Downloaded and gave me Heroes Season 3 Volume 3 for me ! Haha...and lots of other stuffs too...

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
=>Eh...dunno...perhaps its ...

6. If he/she become your lover you will
=>If that happens, which means he's a ...

7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
=>Dunno...perhaps nothing ! Haha...

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will
=>Sad, since sometimes we did complain a lot about other people...(Opps ! Did I just said that out ?)

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
=>I done something bad to him ? Betrayed him ?

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now
=>A memorable present for his birthday

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
=>Friendly, helpful, funny !

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
=>Creative, crazy, low EQ perhaps ?

13. The characters you love of yourself are
=>Creative, tall, good in drawing !

14.On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself
=>Low EQ, gets angry very fast, wild emotion !

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
=>Sylar+Syaoran+Dean Winchester, a wonderful combination for me, for now.

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
=>I would care about you all too Thank you.

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
=>1. YCW
2. Yoke Kuan
3. Weng Wai
4. Joane
5. Lemonzai
6. Yen Yee
7. Wai Hong
8. Sensei (Dont have her Blogger URL ! ==")
9. Rannie (but I dont have his Blogger's URL !)
10. Mr Joe ?

18. Who is no. 6
=>A friend from TE 3

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
=>Male

20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
=>Oh...there's apicture as an evidence they're together, but I dont think its possible...

21. What is no. 2 studying about?
=>Forgot (or I dunno ?), but she's studying in SEGI College.

22. When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3?
=>Cant remember...haha

23.What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
=>My Chemical Romance ? Haha...F.ZI.R. ?

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
=>Sure, just that I dunno who's that.

25. Will you woo no. 3?
=>Why should I do that !?

26. How about no. 7?
=>Why should I do that too !?

27. Is no. 4 single?
=>Sure, since she's many many years younger than me !

28. What is the surname of no.5?
=>Choo, if I'm not mistaken...

29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
=>Giving lecture and jokes !?

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
=>Actually, they dunno each other !

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
=>Told ya just now, SEGI College.

32. Talk something casually about no. 1
=>"I wanna watch Death Note !" and other crappy stuffs

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
=>Never

34. Where does no. 9 live at?
=>Section 17, a few roads away from my house

35. What colour does no.4 like?
=>Black !

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
=>They dont know each other ! Haha...

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
=>It would be very scary if he is...

38. What is no. 6 doing now?
=>Sleeping ? Haha...

1 comment:

Threezy said...

I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes I just wanna walk home alone to think about my day, and other stuff going on in my life. The only thing I hate is that my house is kinda far from my university, so after about 15 minutes of walking I start to wish I had taken the bus! :D

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]