Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let it Out !

Share it Please



#Miho Fukuhara sings Let it Out as second ending song for the all-time popular anime Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.#

Lyrics in Romanji: Credit to this site.

Let it all out, Let it all out
Tsuyogaranakute ii n’da ne
Dareka ga kaitetta kabe no rakugaki no hana ga yureru

Jibun rashisa nante dare-mo wakaranai yo
Nagai nagai michi no tochuu de nakushitari hirottari
Kyuu ni sabishikunatte naichau hi mo aru kedo

Namida mo itami mo hoshi ni kaeyou
Ashita o terasu akari o tomosou
Chiisaku mayotte-mo futari de tsukurou
Hoshikuzu o tsuyoku hikaru eien o sagasou

Let it all out, Let it all out
Tarinai koto darake da yo ne
Tarinakute ii n’da ne dakara kimi to deaeta n’da

「Tashika」 ga nan na no ka sore ga shiritakute
Chiisa na naifu o kutsushita ni kakushiteta
Tsuyogatte tsuita uso no hou ga zutto itakatta

Hontou wa kowai yo dakedo ikiteku
Egao no kimi o kaze ga nadeteku
Chiisa na te kazashite futari de tsukurou
Hoshikuzu o tsuyoku hikaru eien o sagasou

Tadashii koto ga machigattetara dousureba ii?
Kanashii koto ga tadashikattara ukeireru dake?
Nakushita to omotteta demo kimi ga shitteta
Kimi ga ite hontou-ni yokatta

Namida mo itami mo hoshi ni kaeyou
Ashita o terasu akari o tomosou
Chiisa na te kazashite futari de tsukurou
Hoshikuzu o tsuyoku hikaru eien o

Sayonara itsuka wa kuru kamoshirenai
Kisetsu wa sore demo meguri megutteku
Chiisaku mayotte-mo aruiteku
Kimi to aruiteku sore dake wa kawaranaide iyou ne

Finally I got myself a copy of the ending song "Let it Out" ! Although I've already got myself 2 different versions of the same song, which is not very satisfying as the ending part of both the song seems like being cut and you cant really feel the "ending" taste of the song. I'm always liked the song's rhythm and the singer's voice; very special and very different than the usual female singer in Japan.

#Miho Fukuhara.#

Miho Fukuhara, written as 福原 美穂 in Japanese kanji, was born in Sapporo, Japan on 19th June 1987 (OMG, relatively young !). Nothing much to say about her as she's still a young pop star in Japan that had her first debut in 2006. She released some singles which mostly could be found under the Billboard Japan Hot 100 Singles and Japan Hot 100.

Her most remarkable songs will be "Change", "Himawari" and "Hanabi Sky". Currently I've listened to her "Hanabi Sky" and the song sounds nice. In the early July this year she announced her new single "Let it Out" which later on being used as the ending song of the all-time favorite anime Full Metal Alchemist. This is her first major anime-tie in and had her song separated into 3 formats; a full version, anime-ending version and instrumental version.

The one I got earlier was the anime-ending version which I keep on listening while watching the anime. I got bored since it was too short and wanted to find a full version of the song. And now I got what I wanted. *claps*

And by the way, before the time goes on, I wanted to say something... Happy 09/09/09 ! Haha~ Gotta get myself up and finish the revision on Cell Biology and next up would be, Pengajian Malaysia ! OMG~

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]