Monday, December 28, 2009

Trip to Ipoh Parade

Share it Please
Woke up by the alarm of my phone and found myself having breakfast 10 minutes later and ready to meet Sensei at Scotty's house at 9am.


#Wearing my new shirt with a sleepy-head face.#

We planned to go to Ipoh Parade since its already semester break. When I arrived at Scotty's house, the weather is nice, its perfect for outing.


#If the peak of the mountain can be seen, its a good sign coz its a nice weather best for outings.#

After Sensei arrived, 3 of us walked towards the bus station not far away and waited for a bus to go Old Town.


#Walking towards the bus stop...and we found ... #



#... mud cow shit when we're crossing the road. Who's that lucky unlucky motorcycle or car that pass by this piece of shit ?#

After a few minutes of waiting at the bus stop, we get into the bus and head to Old Town to take another bus to Ipoh. Its my first time riding a bus in Ipoh, its been fun and we took some pictures while we're on the bus.


#Bus tickets.#


#Me, Sensei at the back and Scotty.#


#OMG, I looked so 38 at the back. Zzz...#

Anyway, reached Ipoh after that and we took another bus to the Ipoh Old Town and searched for the restaurant which Sensei said they're popular for selling Ipoh white coffee. We did found it after some search and a help from the locals. The shop is packed with people and we managed to find ourself a seat somewhere inside and we ordered an iced white coffee each.

 
#The packed shop...#


#Although the name is "white" coffee, but it doesnt means that it's really white in colour !#

There's another thing that we found popular in this shop is the 猪肠粉, which we didnt get a chance to taste since it was sold out. And one thing about this 猪肠粉 stall in this restaurant is, the daughter of the stall owner is the roommate of Sensei's older sister some time ago !


#Sensei and her sister's roommate.#

One thing to remember though while eating in restaurants in Old Town: if any strangers started to ask for money from you or wanna sell of some products to you, just ignore it if you do not wish to give any money or buy stuffs from them. I dont know why, I always seem to be the target of choice instead of Sensei and Scotty...perhaps Sensei was right, my face looks too kind or something...

After having out lunch, we took a taxi and reached Ipoh Parade in minutes. Guess what, looks like the Christmas' atmosphere was still circling around us !


#Christmas tree with lots of wishes writen by peoples on tiny papers at the bottom of the tree.#

We randomly visited quite a lot of boutique shops and I bought myself a silver-white coloured tie. Then we pass by quite a lot of anime shop and gift shop too. The thing that catches me is the figurinies !!! >w<


#Final Fantasy figurinies ! Sephiroth and Vincent Valentine at the back. Cloud Strife in the middle with FF8's main character at his side.#


#A pink Yoshi at the back with Luigi. Jafar can be seen at the right side at the back. At the front, Goofy and KH-style Cloud Strife can be seen too. Snapped half of the body of Kairi on the right side. I wonder where's Sora and Roxas is...#


#Yay, Bleach ! Spotted Renji Arabai in bankai mode, quite a number of Kurosaki Ichigo, Kuchiki Byakuya, Hitsugaya Toshiro blocked by Matsumoto, Aizen, Kuchiki Rukia and some other Espada.#

After some walk, we found a very special shop...Sensei asked me to stand infront of that shop so she could get a picture of it. The people inside the shop was looking out while I posed and we quickly run away from the shop to avoid being caught or something...and here's the result.


#I'm being forced !#

The special thing about this shop is the name. Not clear enough ? How about this !?


#Number 28: Spiky Salon".#

Clearer now ? The shop was named after my name...and both Sensei and Scotty was making fun of me by saying that: that shop was opened by me without informing them. I found it funny too...haha~

P/S: Number 30 is Kiroro, not Keroro though...

After had our dinner around 5pm, we walked again and found ourselves a very big balloon clown.


#The clown hits me !#

And then, we entered a magazine shop and Scotty found something interesting... some eggs from this machine !



It need 2 tokens to get an egg from it and the egg contains one of these 5 Bleach character's keychain. Scotty was so excited and he bought the tokens from the counter and started to try his luck to get his favorite character.


#The token was stuck ? No ... ? Good.#


#Oh...thats the keychain that Scotty got from the machine ! Its not his favorite but he accepted it with joy. If there's Rukia or Kon or Ishida inside, for sure I'll get myself some token and try my luck on it !#

Its been late and we went back Kampar with taxi and bus. At Kampar Old Town bus station, we're so tired and lucky enough there's a taxi some distance away. We hop on it and back to Westlake with no stratches. We should go again someday, it was fun !!! 


#Front to back: Sensei, me, Scotty and Kinta bus.#

3 comments:

hui min said...

u all din go back hometown 4 sembreak?

Jong said...

Kempachi!! Kempachi!!!!

ミ . シャール said...

Nice shirt... ^^ But then.. Throw away ur specs lah... =p

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]