Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flowers

Share it Please


Its been long that I wanted to post these beautiful pictures of the flowers that I caught during the Batu Berangkai Waterfall trip with my fellow ex-TE 4rians. You can read the excitment that I had here.

Anyway, I do not know most of the names of the flowers that I caught, so if you do please do not feel shy to let me know and remember to leave it in the comment section. Thank you in advance !

#According to Jest and gang, this is buah ciku or duku...something like that.#

#Malaysia's national flower, hibiscus !#

#Not sure about this but my grandma once planted it before. Usually come in pink, white and purple.#

#This is not a morning glory !#

#Looked like rose, but I dont think it is...#

#Pineapple ? Not really actually...#

#Some orange flower with white stones at the back.#

#This is very common to be found in bushes. I even spotted a foreign blogger posted a picture of this flower on his blog while blogwalking.#

#Really got no idea on this...the flower looked like a pagoda to me.#

Wow...it was so nice to have a camera with you while you're going out, you can snap a picture whenever you go as a memory. Stay tuned for beautiful skies of Kampar tomorrow !

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]