Sunday, September 5, 2010

When the Whole World was Doing Revision, I'm ...

Share it Please
...waiting for holidays.
...waiting for dinner time !
...waiting for someone to chat with in MSN.
...thinking of exams.
...thinking of who to Webcam with in MSN.
...thinking of where to go to play.
...thinking of playing Resident Evil 5 on PS3 !
...not doing any revisions yet.
...not starting any revisions too if you exclude reading a few pages of notes.
...FACEBOOK-ing !!!
...FRIENDSTER-ing a bit coz too bored.
...BLOGGING !!!
...still lazying around the bed.
...still mumbling before going into sleep.
...wanting more relaxing days like the one I'm having now !
...wanting hugs.
...wanting more formal wears.
...wanting to watch Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D !!!
...cursing the shitty Internet connection.
...practicing my flute skills.
...needs warmth.
...need to burn some fats ?
...needs party or outings with FRIENDS.
...needs money to pay the damned tution fee for next semester.
...needs G-key DiZi.

...needs YOU to keep on reading my blog ! =D

#Start to brew your coffee to fight for the day and ... happy revisioning for your exam folks !#

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]