Thursday, September 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Trailer is OUT !

Share it Please
With happiness and joy, I present to you all one of my favorite movies of the year: Harry Potter ! Its coming into our cinemas on November 19th as shown in the trailer.

Without further delay, do watch the trailer first.



If there isnt any video to watch or unable to watch the video on my blog, please click HERE to watch the video on YouTube, or HERE on Yahoo! movies.


This is gonna be one of the must watch movies in my list for the year other than a few of other notable ones.

The trailer spoils us about the 7 Potters scene at the beginning of the book. Some other remarkable scene is the at the Ministry of Magic, wedding of Bill and Fleur at the Burrow, Mr Xenophilius Lovegood's betrayal, meeting between Voldemort and the Death Eaters at Malfoy's Manor, Olivander the wandmaker, Dobby, Dumbledore's white tomb, the glance on the broken piece of mirror, retriving the Griffindor Sword under the pool and destroying the Horcrux...

...and lots more to be noted !

"I have seen your heart... and it is mine," said the Horcrux Voldemort to Ron. Opps, spoiler here !

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1's ending will be somewhere around Chapter 24 of the book titled The Wandmaker, which covers around 2/3 of the book.

Cant wait for the movie to come already, although I know I may be dissapointed by the plot just like the previous movie title does. But anyway, I'm still very excited about this movie !

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]