Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ahead on Our Way

Share it Please



Found this piece of music few days back from YouTube. Is a relaxing, calming, comforting, loving and peaceful music played on the piano.


Listening to this piece reminds me of playing my first ever Square Enix games: Final Fantasy VII. This song always played when I entered a certain town in the very beginning of the game. Below is the original version from the game's soundtrack. A great thanks to Nobuo Uematsu-sama for composing this piece.





I wish I could play back this awesome game again, for its nicely planned plot twist and beautifully arranged soundtracks.


To be honest, Square Enix was once my dream working place just because of their beautiful gaming graphics and soundtracks. Lol~~~


Thats all for today then.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]