Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bored ... at Home [Offline Blog 18/5]

Share it Please
Remembering that last week was the day my final paper of the semester ended, it seems like time passed really slow during this semester holiday. In just more than a week's time, I'll find myself back in the old-boring university days, cycling to and from lecture classes, tutorials, practical lab sessions and chinese orchestral practices...


Despite of my current financial problem, I couldnt go any where but to stay put inside my home, as a good boy as I always was... ever since. But luckily, I still got some books to read to, and currently I'm re-reading JK Rowling's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the 4th or 5th times (I lost count of it) to get ready of myself for the final movie of the series.


I wonder what will I be doing after finishing the book. Perhaps another round of reading on The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. This great book always gives you a heartbeating sensation on every chapters you read, and you'll crave for more after you finished a chapter. 


Just to hope that these two book will be enough to occupy my more-than-a-week's-holiday before I got back to Kampar. 


Ciao~

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]