Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What an Attitude+

Share it Please
CASE 1: Name List

"SO DAMN STUPID !" yelled Sensei while we're walking to block E to attend the next lecture, which we're late 15 minutes late already, coz of the attendance list.

Well yeah, its true ! Passing the stupid attendance list isnt hard, what makes it hard is people tends to call their friend to sign the attendance list for themselves...unforgivable.

Hello guys and especially, girls, please sign only for yourself and ask your friends to sign for themselves ! You know how much time you wasted just to look for 10 of your friend's name excluding your own !? 2 minutes, maybe more !

"Hello, can I sign the attendance first ? See, I got class later on, I mean, I got class NOW..." said Sensei patiently to the girl who're signing for her friends.

"..."

"Can I sign the attendance first ? I got class now and I'm already late..."

"..."

WHAT AN ATTITUDE ! THAT GIRL WAS NOT EVEN LISTENING TO SENSEI, OR AT LEAST HAVE A LOOK ON WHO'RE THE ONE TALKING TO YOU !

Well...at least that we managed to get in the class while the lecturer was still in a good mood...lucky us. And I think I'll suggest a way to the lecturers for a better performance of "passing the attendance list"...

CASE 2: Barbarians

Dave the Barbarians ? No...I'm talking about the "noobs and nerds" I've been saying on the previous post.

"Well...here comes the noobs." I said.

Well...it just happened not long ago. When the lecture finished (no comment on the lecture) a whole bunch of my so known "noobs and nerds" rushed in for their desired and very demanding seats.

Then Sensei called them "barbarians" as she explained, "they're barbarians wat, hunting for the seats in the lecture hall !"

So I guess I'll use this term to name these people too, as it is a better word compared to "noobs and nerds"... Gosh, can somebody please save them from doing the same thing over and over again ?

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]