Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Trailer for FF XIII

Share it Please

The best graphics in Final Fantasy that I've ever seen (so far). Can you believe that THATS what you'll get when the game released !? I cant stop imagine that you'll be playing with the graphics more to like those in Advent Children than Final Fantasy X...its just way so cool !

Cant really say that I'm waiting for this game, since I dont have a PS3...but if you do have one, Final Fantasy XIII is a game worth to buy and play. For the graphics, for the story...for the hardwork of those game developers ...

Rating for this game though it havent even released ? 9.8 out of 10 !!!

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]