Friday, December 17, 2010

1 Week Left... [Offline Blog for 16/12]

Share it Please
... 5 days left to be exact, and the internship will end for me and Yen Yee.

I couldnt wait for this day to come, and I couldnt wait to be with my friends again back in Kampar. Though its a boring place, but still, that is the place where I meet them, be with them and have fun with them.

My head is gonna explode just because there's been storm and fire inside it for a week's time already. Everyday I found myself woke up with nightmares haunting me... falling into a deep black hole, or falling from a high building, or steped into a hole. I want them to end, and I want it now.


5 more days,
5 more scary days,
5 more hectic days,
5 more working days,
5 more suffering days,
5 more pressure days,
5 more ... days to be with you...

...the interns from UCSI.

I had so much fun being with them all and Yen Yee.

We mumbled, we scolded, we laughed, we played, we slacked, we joked, we ate, we drank, we slept, we worked hard, we tried our best, we helped each other and we made new friends in the end. Thank you very much for being part of my internship days, without you, my internship might just be as plain as a bottle of mineral water.


才没多久听你说回来,这么快又说要回去了吗?
难道现在你才知道时间过得很快?
我并没有埋怨什么,起码都出来见过一次面。
我实习完了,得空的话再出来走街咯。

还有,那个吃不到的巴生肉骨茶,和去不到的 Pulau Ketam,
要吃要去就要趁我还没回金宝之前做啦~
看到了吗,哥?(猜你都是看不到的啦)


Just received a SMS... I wonder who will it be, and what kind of suprise will he/she gives me in the middle of the night.

Gotta bounce, happy internship and, gambatte for the last 5 days everyone.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]