Saturday, December 18, 2010

Walking in the Rain [Offline Blog for 17/12]

Share it Please
Its raining when I was thinking to go back on time today, even though I know that I'm the most important person and cannot go back until they had settled their own task and at least informed me about it.

I'm hungry, I'm blank, I'm sleepy, I'm tired... and I'm still the most important person with tons of stuffs which I dont even know I should distribute it to the team members or just carry them on my shoulder...

9.12pm: Finally being able to go back after having some small meal even though its still raining. Thank you Yen Yee for fetching me back to the bus station, without her, I might need to wait for the bus until middle of the night before I could reach home.

While crossing the roads and walked along the small streets, the tiny rain poured on me. I felt wet, and I felt cold. I hugged my bag tight with both of my arms and hide under the small umbrella... hoping that the rain will not wet myself and my bag. At that moment, quite a number of people's face emerge from my memory and all of a sudden, I felt warm.

这样深的夜,下过雨的街,连星光就要熄灭,你赴的是什么样的约。。。

Fish Leong's version of the song titled 诱惑的街 (direct translate: seducive street ?) was so powerful. Everytime I listened to it, I could imagine out a raining night, an empty street with orange-lit street lamps. So whenever there's rain in the night, I'll turn on this song and get myself into the song's mood.

Walking alone in the rain always make me sad, but it also teaches me to be strong and face them with open hands. At the end of the post...


...谁能体谅,我的雨天?

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]