Saturday, January 31, 2009

9.48

Share it Please


Well...the title "9.48" can contain multiple meaning, depends on the person. I'm going back from Genting to Puchong yesterday, I sat into the car and I saw the time 9.48pm. And the radio was just playing one of Fish Leong's new song 天灯.

The song was very soft, just like the title said, "天灯" can be translated as "sky lantern", I guess thats the best translation I can give. You actually can imagine that you're flying above the skies with the lantern all around you when you're listening to the song. It feels so relaxed...and without worries. And...the song actually tasted a little...like sweet and lovely...

在最像情侶的那一瞬
和他朝著晚空放天燈
兩顆心許過什麼願望
我想問始終都不敢問

秒針追逐感動的可能
時間渲染感情的氣氛
兩個倒影在溪水浮沉
一個忘形就難以辨認

沉默的旅程 樂在快樂得真假不分
追浮雲的人 浪漫在擁有過曖昧的名份
比擁抱單純

暗戀的明燈
一路上如煙火隨身
寧願那想像的情人
永遠 保溫

美夢別成真
讓我夢到忘記疑問
寂寞就想想
那盞天燈 那指紋

懷念沒有吻過的嘴唇
想像沒有說過的永恆
錯過糾纏不清的凌晨
逃過幻覺破滅的黃昏

沉默的旅程 樂在快樂得甜酸不分
追浮雲的人 浪漫在擁有過曖昧的名份
比擁抱單純

暗戀的明燈
一路上如煙火隨身
寧願那想像的情人
永遠 保溫

美夢別成真
讓我夢到忘記疑問
寂寞就想想
那盞天燈 那指紋

到滿臉皺紋
那場回憶比相戀逼真
曾經有一個人
燃燒過 一夜的青春

暗戀的明燈
一路上如煙火隨身
寧願那想像的情人
永遠 保溫
美夢別成真
讓我夢醒不留疤痕
我的天空裡
有他眼神 他體溫

Its been many times already that Fish Leong's songs supports me through my highs and lows. And there's been a trend when will Fish Leong release her albums. She will release her album when I'm having my final exams. Its not the first time already, my PMR, SPM, last semester's finals and now, semester 2's finals.

Everytime I went sick, all I need to do is just listen to her songs before I sleep, and tomorrow you'll found that I'm far more better than before already. Well...I said that its her love songs that heals me. Haha...

Well...thats all for today. Before I post this, I wanna say something here ...
...I dont know whether I can continue on with my degree or not in my current situation, just hope that ... something ...

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]