Friday, November 27, 2009

Random Update

Share it Please
I'm home alone again, as usually I do for every Friday till Sunday since all my housemates went back to their hometown on either Thursday or Friday. I'm very glad that the house's modem was fixed and at least I had a companian with me for the boring weekend: Internet.

Being able to go back Facebook, One Manga, MSN and most of all, blogging makes me feel like I'm connected to everybody else again. How nice is this feeling, haha~

I guess thats all for today. I'm looking forward for Sunday... and I'm really hope that its a Sunday, not Saturday though...

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]