Sunday, August 8, 2010

No, Thank You - Ho-Kago Tea Time

Share it Please
Watched the music-based anime K-On!! for the whole day and I spotted a song that worth to be share with you lots. Lets watch the ending theme clip just as its shown in the anime first shall we ? Mio is singing for the ending theme again !



Pretty nice huh ? I actually liked their rebellion-student look, the way Mio jumped up and spray the paint. Craving for more ? Full version of the song below:



Another great song from K-On!! once again ! *clap clap* The song was performed by the characters themselves in the anime ending clip using keyboard, drum, base guitar and guitars. There's actually lots more song performed using these simple instrument in the anime itself. Some of the notable songs are Fuwa Fuwa Time, Fude Pen Boru Pen and Watashi no Koi wa Hotch-Kiss, which I personally liked it a lot.



Well... talking about musics, one of the urge that pushes me towards Chinese Orchestra is the words coming out from Sensei... and another urge, is this anime K-On. It doesnt matter whether you know how to read the music sheets and the basic knowledge of the musical instrument, as long as you're determined in learning it, you'll master the instrument you liked.

By the way, enjoy the song.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]