Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tagged from Sensei

Share it Please
1. Do you like blue cheese?
=>I think I heard of it but never tried before, more accurately, never even SEEN one before.

2. When was the most recent time you needed help?
=>Yesterday morning. Called both "My" Chelle and Sensei, seeking where to print my report early in the morning. Strangely and very luckily, after I hang both the calls, I found one just infront of me. =_=

3. Do you own a weapon?
=>Everyone owns at least a weapon ! Their fist, albow, knees, legs, heads...basic combat weapons. But mine are kinda rusty already after quiting Taekwando...


4. What flavour of Kool Aid was your favorite?
=>Cool...what ? Kool ?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
=>Hell yes ! You'll never know when they'll inject you with something or getting blood samples from you !!! Nightmare !!!

6. Do you know & love laksa?
=>I knew about it and quite liked it.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
=>Disney is releasing "A Christmas Carol" this year end...and...could "A Nightmare Before Christmas" count in ?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
=>Used to be Milo...

9. Can you do pushups?
=>Been years since the last time I do pushups, used to be forced to do it in Taekwando...

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
=>Not really interested.

11. If you had to sacrifice either your television or your music system, which would go?
=>How about sacrifising the neighbour's one instead of mine ?

12. Right- or left-handed?
=>Right, duh...

13. What's your favorite shoe?
=>Sports shoe

14. Middle name?
=>Ping

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment
=>Porridge, Harry Potter, blogging

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
=>Water, Milo, water...

17. Current worry?
=>Rental, rental, rental

18. Current hate?
=>Nothing in particular...almost like nothing !

19. Favorite ice-cream?
=>Chocolate, mango, durian, vanila with strawberry sause ! Ah, thats the McD's Sundae !!! >w<

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
=>Cannot understand...

21. Where would you love to fly next?
=>I'm not even flew once before...

22. Where will you fly next??
=>As I said, I'm not even flew once before ! So just cut off the "next" so I can answer it.

23. Do you own slippers?
=>Almost everyone does, dont they ?

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
=>White

25. Preferred bed sheets?
=>Hell yes !

26. Do you floss daily?
=>Floss ? Whats that ? My vocab is not that good...

27. Favorite color?
=>Blue, green, red

28. Would you be a pirate?
=>I already am ! I'm currently a Gunslinger in MapleSEA. High attack speed but erm...low damage. Zzz

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
=>Sometimes...not sure...

30. Favorite girl's name?
=>Claire

31. Favorite boy's name?
=>Zachary

32. What's in your pocket right now?
=>Nothing particular...

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
=>Bleach anime latest episode (episode 229).

34. Best recent meal?
=>Chicken chop rice + Milo ice

35. Worst injury/illness you had as a child?
=>Falling down from not really high place, but I got stitches on my chin.

36. Do you love where you live?
=>Yes, if the weather could be much more cooler...

37. Funniest TV show?
=>Nope.

38. Who is your most talkative friend?
=>Rannie, he could talk the whole day if he's allowed to do so...with good listeners of course.

39. How many dogs do you have?
=>Once 1, cant counted as "my dog" since I just picked it up from my neighbour's house with my friend and we returned to the owner afterwards. (Its not a dog that I picked up, its a puppy, I still can recall how cute it is while it was sleeping...)

40. Do you believe in miracles?
=>Sometimes...

41. What book(s) are on your bedside table?
=>Da Vinci Code, lab manuals, Biology and Chemistry reference books, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Heroes: Saving Charlie...to clearify stuffs, those are not my "bedtime story books" and I dont have one either !

42. What is your favorite candy?
=>As long as its nice...it'll be my favorite.

43. Favorite sports team?
=>None...

44. Favorite bands?
=>Simple Plan is a band right ?

45. Who you wanna to tag?
=>Anyone who feels like answering and got nothing to post in their blogs. You're welcome to snatch it.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]