Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunset III [Offline blog for 3/10]

Share it Please


Its the same sunset.
Its the same sun.
Its the same sky.
Its the same thing.


 
But the feeling just isnt right,
this is not the same sunset that I get in Kampar.


 
I started to miss that place;
the place where I'm alone, yet surrounded by friends staying nearby.
the place which I do not love that much, yet not hating it too.
the place where I found boredom, and freedom co-exist.


 
I think that I've been staying alone too long until,
I've already used to be staying alone,
and not staying with my family anymore.
This makes me wonder,
whether I should stay with them after I found a job when I graduate.


 
Its the same sunset, same sun, same sky...
its the same thing I see in Kampar...
But the feeling just isnt right.


 
By the way, all the best to those who're having Internships starts from tomorrow onwards.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

[ Me Myself ]

My Photo
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Life was never meant to be simple, even a simple bacteria have a very complex mechanism happening inside its body. Life is full of surprises, fun, thrill and sometimes tears, anger and disappointment. I'm gonna wrote down every single moment that I faced here, so that I'll not forget what has happened in my life. Follow my Instagram @ Spiky9007

[ Follow Me @ Facebook ]

[ Followers ]